- 1.1.Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify you individually, including, for example, your name, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data as described below.
2.Information Collected via Technology. As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- 1.1.Information You Provide Us.
- 1.1.When you use our Service, update your account profile, or contact us, we may collect Personal Data from you, such as email address, first and last name, user name, and other information you provide. We also collect your blockchain address, which may become associated with Personal Data when you use our Service.
- 2.2.Our Service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, notification settings, and favorites. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser, or mobile device.
- 3.3.If you provide us with feedback or contact us, we will collect your name and contact information, as well as any other content included in the message.
- 4.4.We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service where you voluntarily provide it or where we state that Personal Data is being collected.
Information Collected from Third-Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that offer their products and/or services for use in conjunction with our Service or whose products and/or services may be linked from our Service. For example, third-party wallet providers provide us with your blockchain address and certain other information you choose to share with those wallets providers. We may add this to the data we have already collected from or about you through our Service.Public Information Observed from Blockchains. We collect data from activity that is publicly visible and/or accessible on blockchains. This may include blockchain addresses and information regarding purchases, sales, or transfers of NFTs, which may then be associated with other data you have provided to us.
- 1.1.Information Collected by Our Servers. To provide our Service and make it more useful to you, we (or a third party service provider) collect information from you, including, but not limited to, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, mobile device ID, blockchain address, wallet type, and date/time stamps.
- 2.2.Log Files. As is true of most websites and applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Service, track users’ movements around the Service, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Service, it will recognize you and the information can be used to personalize your experience.
- 4.4.Pixel Tag. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags allow us to analyze how users find our Service, make the Service more useful to you, and tailor your experience with us to meet your particular interests and needs.
- 5.5.How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Our systems do not currently recognize “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our site.
3.Use of Your Personal Data.
- 1.1.We process your Personal Data to run our business, provide the Service, personalize your experience on the Service, and improve the Service. Specifically, we use your Personal Data to:
- 1.1.facilitate the creation of and secure your account;
- 2.2.identify you as a user in our system;
- 3.3.provide you with our Service, including, but not limited to, helping you view, explore, and create AI-generated content and tokenize them as NFTs using our tools and, at your own discretion, connect directly with others to purchase, sell, or transfer NFTs on public blockchains;
- 4.4.improve the administration of our Service and quality of experience when you interact with our Service, including, but not limited to, by analyzing how you and other users find and interact with the Service;
- 5.5.provide customer support and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- 6.6.investigate and address conduct that may violate our Terms of Service;
- 7.7.detect, prevent, and address fraud, violations of our terms or policies, and/or other harmful or unlawful activity;
- 8.8.display your username next to the AI-generated content NFTs currently or previously accessible in your third-party wallet, and next to NFTs on which you have interacted;
- 9.9.send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your account was created;
- 10.10.send you administrative notifications, such as security, support, and maintenance advisories;
- 11.11.send you notifications related to actions on the Service, including notifications of offers on your NFTs;
- 12.12.send you newsletters, promotional materials, and other notices related to our Services or third parties' goods and services;
- 13.13.respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- 14.14.comply with applicable laws, cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or other authorities of suspected violations of law, and/or to pursue or defend against legal threats and/or claims; and
- 15.15.act in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data.